A computer virus (a.k.a. malware) is a piece of code that is capable of copying itself and typically has a negative effect on your machine, such as corrupting the system or destroying data. In order to keep your personal files safe, we will scan, quarantine, and remove the malware to restore your machine back to its healthier state.
What you can expect:
- Full computer scan with ASI software to find and quarantine viruses.
- Virus removal from infected machine.
- Test the computer's performance after the removal.
- Why would I need a virus scan & removal?
- Typically a virus can not only corrupt or destroy your data, but it can also hijack your favorite browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) and make them spam you with ads and redirects to other websites besides the one you are trying to navigate to. Once the virus has been expunged, we will clean up the damage it has done to your browser and computer performance should improve.